Time for another AIO episode review! Let’s go!
• Jason’s in THIS episode! yes!!! (We already like this episode! *wink wink*)
• We get the sense that the writers are trying to make Wilson like sort of like Jack (since he says that had a divine impression that he had to be at Triple J Antiques)
• “Far be it from me to interfere with a divine message” Lol, love Jason so much! 😍❤️❤️
• Jason said the “M” word, hopefully the writers take a cue and let him tie the knot. lol 🙂 😉
• Henry’s wife had a miscarriage and then died! 😭😭😭How come all these carol and hymn writers all have such tragic stories. 😢😭
• We have a feeling Wilson is also a main singer in the church choir in addition to being its pastor.
• AWWWW Longfellow fell in love again. Hopefully this relationship doesn’t end in tragedy. And Jason said the word “love.” Looking at you again AIO writers. 😏
• Henry keeps proposing to Fanny, no wonder Jason’s telling this story he can perfectly relate. hahaha 🤣
• Relationship Lesson #1 – to all you girls out there don’t marry a guy unless he is willing to wait seven years for you. lol 😆
• Jason mentioned the oldest Longfellow son wanting to go off and join the Civil war. He must be thinking of Jerry. 😭😭😭😭
• We KNEW it!! More tragedy is about to strike.
• AHHHHH!!! fire!!!!
• This is too sad! Fanny died! Henry’s lost two wives. 😭 His heart must be absolutely broken!
• Right now Henry’s Longfellow’s life perfectly describes 2020. He has been through so much loss and tragedy! 😭
•Yessss! Charlie’s sitting up! He’s not paralyzed anymore! A Merry Christmas indeed!
•One of three will fall!!!!!! 😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯What does that mean! WE NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
This episode was great!
We have to be honest there were other episodes on this album which we were looking forward to more, but this episode far EXCEEDED our expectations!
It’s especially relevant in these challenging times today and shows that even on our darkest night God is with us and will see us through to the other side. The acting was really good as we could hear the pain in Henry’s voice after the deaths of his two wives and baby girl and his son being wounded. We loved the music. It was so melodious and it felt just like Christmas! But of course our minds are now trying to figure out what “One of three will fall” means. What does the word “fall” mean? Does it refer to Olivia, Zoe, or Emily being put in jeopardy or does it refer to something spiritual, mental, or emotional. And also which one of the girls is it? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Final Episode Rating: 10/10